Apply for the Genomic Medicine Training Program
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, have an M.D. or Ph.D., and must have a primary mentor at Penn or CHOP.
How to apply
All applications must include the following:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement: a one page description of the career goals that includes a description of how training in genomic medicine will further your career goals
- Research plan: 2-3 page description of proposed research project
- Primary Mentor NIH biosketch and other support
- Two letters of support from the applicant’s:
- Primary mentor
- Secondary/co-mentor if applicable, or faculty member who can speak to your suitability for the program and/or experience in research
Applications should be submitted by email to Meg Tanjutco, MBMI Program Manager of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics.